Final Exam Delivery Update
Posted by Dave Laurie on 13 April 2021 04:24 PM
Attention eClass Users,
With the Winter 2021 final exam period about to start, we would like to remind instructors to review the available options for delivering exams remotely and to get in touch with eClass support as soon as possible if they require any assistance.
Of particular note, instructors should be aware of the following:
- We have constructed new documentation for handling audio accommodation exams. In addition, instructors using Assign2 can now add individual exam time accommodations for specific students.
- If your final exam will be using ExamLock for the first time this term, the increased security measures released January 2021 will now close banned applications automatically when students launch their attempts. Instructors can still use ExamLock with Smart Exam Monitor via a specific setting to allow the programs to work together.
- We have released a new digitization tool for converting MS Word exam files into eClass questions and quizzes.
- The eClass team has extended support hours for the final exam period are Monday through Friday 8:30AM - 9:00PM and Saturdays 9:00AM - 5:00PM.
- The eClass status page will be updated with timely information in case of any disruptions during exams.
Instructors are encouraged to complete this form to advise us in advance of any remote exams they have scheduled as we are using the information collected to review exam setups in advance and plan support.
If you have any questions about these updates or require any assistance with using any of these exam delivery services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.