Article Last Updated June 2021
You can add images into any editable content area on eClass. If you are a student, you would normally be doing this in a discussion forum, an online assignment submission (not an assignment requiring a file upload), or a collaborative page such as a wiki or glossary. If you are an instructor, you might be doing this in any of the course construction areas of eClass: topic headers, pages, forums, activity/resource descriptions, etc.
This article explains how to add an image to a forum post as this is relevant to both students and instructors.
- Enter the discussion forum, then click on Add a new discussion topic; or enter an existing discussion topic and click Reply.
- Add a subject, then in the message body area, click on the 'Insert/edit image' icon (small mountain) in the toolbar as shown below.
- Click on Browse repositories.
- Then, click on Choose File.
- Once you found your file, click on Upload this file and you will see a new window open with a preview of the image you have just uploaded.
- Add a description, or check the box. Then, click on Save image to finalize your upload of the picture file.
- Complete your message and scroll to the bottom and click Post to forum to submit your message containing the image.