Article Last Updated July 2022
Here are the eClass system specifications and browser setup links:
Other Supported Browsers
We recommend the following browser settings for the eClass site:
Please note: eClassLive (Adobe Connect) was decommissioned in January 2021. For face-to-face meetings in eClass, please use Zoom instead.
- Internet Explorer and Edge have been reported to have display issues with certain functions. If you experience issues with them, try switching browsers.
- If your instructor chooses to proctor exams with Smart Exam Monitor, Chrome will be mandatory.
- Ensure that your browser software is always up to date.
- Browser zooming (increasing or decreasing the font/display magnification using CMD + or CTRL +) may cause eClass display issues. If you are having viewing issues, please reset your view back to 100% zoom factor. If you are using the zoom function for accessibility reasons, contact the Academic Success Centre as they may have better options available.
- For smartphones, Chrome and MobileSafari are recommended.
- The recommended display size for eClass is at least 1400 pixels wide. eClass should function acceptably at any resolution at least 320 x 460.